We actively provide ante and postnatal services for both mum and baby.
Our nurses run a regular family planning clinic.
BABY CLINICS - Child Health Surveillance and Immunisation
These clinics are set aside for well children in order to carry out developmental checks and immunisations - if your child is unwell please make an appointment for them to be seen during routine surgery times.
Certain minor surgical procedures are carried out by the doctors on the practice premises such as joint injections. After consultation with your doctor, an arrangement will be made for the procedure to be carried out.
YELLOW FEVER CLINIC
We are a yellow fever vaccination centre. This service is available for registered patients of the surgery, please enquire with reception.
- Phlebotomy (Mondays to Wednesdays by appointment only)
- Wound dressing
- Blood pressure checks
- Chronic disease review including Asthma/COPD/Diabetes
- Family Planning Clinic
- Vaccination and immunisation for children and adults
- Smoking cessation clinic (nurses)
- Medication review (clinical pharmacist)